Do you want to create your own firmware files from MIUI ROMs without depending on Xiaomi Firmware Updater? Then you need the new script!
Xiaomi Flashable Firmware Creator is a tool that generates flashable firmware-update packages from official (or non official) MIUI ROMS.
It supports creating untouched firmware, non-arb firmware, firmware + vendor flashable zip, and firmware-less ROMs.
- CLI and GUI version
- Easy-to-use interface
- Multilanguage support (more than 25 languages!). Thanks to our community members!
- Clone or download this repo.
- Make sure that you have Python3 installed on your device.
- Install the required packages.
pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Run the tool.
- Creating normal (untouched) firmware:
python3 create_flashable_firmware.py -F [MIUI ZIP]
- Creating non-arb firmware (without anti-rollback):
python3 create_flashable_firmware.py -N [MIUI ZIP]
- Creating firmware-less ROM (stock untouched ROM with just firmware removed):
python3 create_flashable_firmware.py -L [MIUI ZIP]
- Creating firmware + vendor flashable zip:
python3 create_flashable_firmware.py -V [MIUI ZIP]
1- Download .exe for windows, or the one without extension for linux from releases, and download Miui Based ROM you want to edit.
2- Put them in the same folder tool & .zip file.
3- Open CMD/Terminal in that folder and type the command you want with file name, from the above three options.
4- Commands will be like this.
create_flashable_firmware.exe -F miui_HMNote5HMNote5ProGlobal_8.11.23_12bcf570ce_8.1.zip
create_flashable_firmware.exe -N miui_HMNote5HMNote5ProGlobal_8.11.23_12bcf570ce_8.1.zip
create_flashable_firmware.exe -L miui_HMNote5HMNote5ProGlobal_8.11.23_12bcf570ce_8.1.zip
5- Run the command you want and the result file will be in the same folder.
6- Final Zips after running all the commands: