The new website is now online, completely re-written from scratch.
Xiaomi Firmware Updater website since the creation of it had some minor issues like homepage table loading and mobile view compatibility.
Fortunately, I have got a good time to work on the website update, and this time I recreated it from scratch. However, I’ve used the same template as before to keep the familiar look and feel.
Here’s what’s new:
- Complete re-created from scratch using HTML 5, CSS 3, JS, Jekyll, and Bootstrap.
- Cleaned home page, no more tables. There’s a select box where you can choose download type and device.
- Support for downloading Firmware, MIUI ROMs, and Vendor packages (thanks to mi-vendor-updater).
- With this update, every device will have its download page, no more conflicts.
- New archive pages for all downloads types, you can access it from device latest downloads page.
- RSS feeds for releases and new posts, check RSS.
- Better navigation bar in PC view and mobile view as well.
- New pages for downloading latest firmware, vendor, and MIUI releases.
- New pages for checking supported devices.
- Blog: new pages for archive and categories.
Do you have any suggestions? Feel free to tip us!