Xiaomi Firmware Updater Changelog 2 - New logo, Patreon and more!
Welcome to Xiaomi Firmware Updater’s changelogs, where we go over changes in the last weeks and announce some updates about next steps.
This week we’ve got a new logo! It’s simple and represents the project in a good design. The gear indicates to “Firmware”, the arrows for “Updates”, and the chosen color for Xiaomi devices :D Thanks for everyone voted on logo suggested designs on Telegram channel.
After discussing the best way to improve the project earning in order to ensure that it’ll continue with our supporters, Xiaomi Firmware Updater is now available on Patreon! Be the first one to support the project here.
Xiaomi Firmware Updater Main Script Changes:
- Added Redmi Note 7 India to stable devices.
- Added Redmi Note 7 Pro India to stable devices.
- Added Redmi Note 7 China to stable devices.
- Added Redmi 7 China to stable devices.
- Added Mi 9 China to weekly devices.
- Added Mi 9 Global to weekly devices.
MIUI Updates Tracker Changes:
- Updated Redmi Note 5 (Pro) Beta tracking to 9.0.
- Updated MI 6X Beta tracking to 9.0.
- Added Mi 9 Global to stable and beta trackers.
- Added Redmi Note 7 India to stable tracker.
- Added Redmi Note 7 Pro India to stable tracker.
- Added Redmi 7 China to stable tracker.
The website got its share of updates as well, Here’s what’s changed:
- Migrated to font awesome 5.
- Switched to our new logo.
- New header image.
- Footer updated with PayPal and Patreon links.
- About page updated with Xiaomi Firmware Updater media coverage.
Xiaomi Certification Tracker which I wrote about last changlog is done, it scrapes and tracks Xiaomi products certification info from various websites like:
- Chinese TENAA Certification
- Chinese TENAA Mobile
- Federal Communications Commission
- Indonesian TKDN
- Thailand NBTC
- Wi-Fi Alliance
- Xiaomi Global
- Xiaomi India
It also generates all-in-one compare table, you can check it Here.
That’s everything for this week, and see you soon in a next changlog!